Monday, March 29, 2010

WHERE'S THE RECOGNITION??!!

This is the first of many post i have to come about the issue of bloggers not getting enough attention to their blogs. I happpened to stumble upon Michelle's blog thoughts,ideas&what not. Now most of my followers are into fashion blogging but Michelle has a whole new approach on her blog though she wants to make it in the modeling industry not all her post are about fashio. She throws in a variety of what is going on in her life and her hustle on trying to get in the insudtry.

Michelle Quotes: "a HS student trying to get into the industry of modelling and representing my Cambodian heritage through the internet&more (: "

So my followers that check in almost everyday make SURE you go and check her blog out in follow this is somebody we definetly want to see on the blog game.

P.S. This is the beginning of many post i have found other blogs too.

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD .
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    SOOOOOO much .!!!! <33
    imma post a blog about youu now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. alrighttttt , check it out ;D
    its hella cheesy but i tried.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I agree 100 percent man. I followed you please follow back. And keep checkin my blog out cuz I got some stuff I wanna say bout that stuff. Themintconditionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 


Copyright © Life of JDillwood// All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Jay Davis