Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OHIO HERE I COME!!


Hey bloggers I'm out of town for the weekend for my sisters wedding it should be really great.(college girls)lol but yeah it will be pretty cool so if i dont get to get to my laptop i will most likely post sunday or so but hopefully i can. Watch out guys for the Innovovative future lookbook preview it is sure to be dope me,Tommy,and Tamar have been going hard so look out for great things!!!


P.S. I hope you guys know that Innovative futre is not just going to be a movement that doesnt move anywhere besides lookbooks and informat I.F is going to be way far from that we are going to be working with this company that will possibly give us creative control over the teen department and let us do us!! SO BE READY!

3 comments:

 


Copyright © Life of JDillwood// All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Jay Davis